Welcome to Baya Pharmacy EastThanks for Choosing Baya, your Hometown Pharmacy of Choice!
At Baya, we are committed to the service of our patients and customers. It is our goal to make your experience with Baya a pleasant one through the belief that family and spiritual life are more important than career or monetary success. So every time you walk into a Baya Pharmacy you’re part of the family and we will do everything we can to make sure you’re taken care of.
TRUSTED OVER TIME
With our 25+ years of experience serving North Central Florida’s pharmaceutical needs, we’ve become a name you can trust. With our two Lake City Pharmacy locations, we serve the entire North Central Florida region.
Online Prescription Refill
We’re always looking forward to helping save you time and money! You may use the refill form below to submit your refill request online. All refills will be confirmed and ready for pickup promptly.
Enter your last name, phone number, pick up location and prescription number (located on your bottle).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Monday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am – 1:30pm|
Our Mission Statement
It is the resolve of Baya Pharmacy to operate in business under the direction of God, our ultimate authority. This strong commitment, our attitude toward others and our stewardship have made us successful as health care providers.
We believe that to continue to be successful we are required:
- To truly care for the patients and customers we serve, not so much out of obligation, but out of a genuine desire to meet their needs.
- To do that which is right by those we serve, in all circumstances.
- To create an environment where staff have a sincere commitment to one another and have an pportunity for personal fulfillment, recognizing that each one is valuable.
- To recognize that the importance of family and spiritual life is greater than career and monetary success.
- To be good stewards of our treasures, including our skills, our time and our material goods, preserving and developing them, and committing them to areas of useful need.